Drill the critical techniques under the guidance of an experienced tutor with a 780 official score. The Simulation Sessions are appropriate for students who know the quant and verbal content of the GMAT, but still need work implementing solutions to real-time questions.
- April: 19/04/19 - 21/04/19
- May: 10/05/19 - 12/05/19
- September, Round I: 06/09/19 - 08/09/19
- September, Round II: 13/09/19 - 15/09/19
The course meets in two tracks, Quant & Verbal
- Quant Track: Friday, 10:00 - 13:00. Sunday, 14:00 - 17:00
- Verbal Track: Friday, 14:00 - 17:00. Sunday, 18:00 - 21:00
- GMAT Exam (both tracks): Sunday 10:00 - 14:00
Dojo sessions are the optimal way to train: small groups, in-class practice, and expert on-site feedback. Read about our method here.
Know Your Score
reserve a seat for the complimentary GMAT diagnostic test