You'll need 1 working week to complete this course. We recommend taking both tracks, unless you're quite sure that both your section scores are above the 70th percentile. Don't know your section percentile score? Then click here for a free in-person diagnostic GMAT test.
- September, Round I: 09/09/19 - 15/09/19
- September, Round II: 23/09/19 - 29/09/19
- October Round I: 07/10/19 - 13/10/19
- October Round II: 21/10/19 - 27/10/19
The course meets in two tracks, Quant & Verbal
- Quant Track: Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 13:00
- Verbal Track: Monday - Thursday, 14:00 - 18:00
- GMAT Exam (both tracks): Sunday 10:00 - 13:00
Dojo sessions are the optimal way to train: small groups, in-class practice, and expert on-site feedback. Read about our method here.